Your Friends of the Morro Bay Harbor Department are teaming up with 2 local non-profit groups to host the 3rd annual
Morro Bay Marine Swap Meet, Saturday June 27, 2020.
The Morro Bay Maritime Museum and the Morro Bay Youth Sailing Foundation, together with the Friends of the MBHD are sponsoring a focused, marine oriented swap meet in the large parking lot adjacent to the museum. Vendor space rental is $15 and admission is FREE. This event will run from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
Some of the items you’ll find for sale include, but are not limited to: boats, watercraft, marine supplies, boatbuilding tools & equipment, marine hardware, fishing equipment, scuba & dive gear, surf boards & surfing related items, marine & nautical art and collectibles.
2020 Marine Swap Meet Vendor Registration Form
Event Date: June 27, 2020
Event Location: Triangle Lot – 1200 Embarcadero
Set-up: 6 am to 7:30 am
Swap Meet: 8 am to 1 pm
Vendor Fee: $15.00 per space (10’x20’)
Non-refundable cash or check payable to:
“Friends of the Morro Bay Harbor Department”
By completing the form below, you agree:
- I understand that no tables, chairs or electricity will be provided (however use of personal umbrellas, table and/or chairs is permitted within vendor’s assigned space).
- Swap meet items are limited to those that are marine oriented.
- No firearms, explosives, alcohol, hazardous material permitted.
- I agree to remove all items, debris and/or refuse from my rental space for this event by 3:00p.m. on the day of the event.
- Absolutely no driving vehicles through the event during the hours of 8am-1pm. If you choose to leave early, you need to hand carry out your items or wait to load until after 1pm.
If you prefer to register by mail, download our registration form HERE and mail with your $15 Vendor Fee.
Make checks payable to: Friends of the Morro Bay Harbor Department.
Send Payment to:
Friends of the Morro Bay Harbor Department
Attn – Marine Swap Meet
PO Box 718
Morro Bay, CA 93443
Maritime Swap Meet
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working with us to help thee men & women of our Morro Bay Harbor Department, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!