- This event has passed.
Witches & Warlock Paddle
October 22, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
At 4:00 pm on Oct. 22th, Breakout your broomstick and get out on the water for the Annual Witches/Warlock Paddle in Morro Bay! This bewitching event is open to the public and benefits the Food Bank Coalition of San Luis Obispo County. Don your favorite witch or warlock costume and meet at Coleman Park, 101 Coleman Drive at the north end of the bay along the Embarcadero, for a ghoulish afternoon on the water.
From the Organizer:
- You must provide your own equipment and costume.
- If you’ve never paddled before, dressing in a costume and heading out on the bay on a paddle craft is not advisable.
- If you can’t swim, dressing in a costume and heading out on the bay on a paddle craft is not advisable.
- Because this is just a bunch of friends gathering to paddle, there is no instruction, no safety boats, no lifeguards, and no supervision. You are responsible for yourself. If you bring your kids, you are responsible for them.
- You are encouraged to follow Coast Guard requirements for personal flotation devices and leashes.