Saturday, October 22, 2022 • 4:00 PM
Coleman Park, Morro Bay
From the Organizer:
- You must provide your own equipment and costume.
- If you’ve never paddled before, dressing in a costume and heading out on the bay on a paddle craft is not advisable.
- If you can’t swim, dressing in a costume and heading out on the bay on a paddle craft is not advisable.
- Because this is just a bunch of friends gathering to paddle, there is no instruction, no safety boats, no lifeguards, and no supervision. You are responsible for yourself. If you bring your kids, you are responsible for them.
- You are encouraged to follow Coast Guard requirements for personal flotation devices and leashes.
Picture by Danna Joy Images