We are Not Alone! We recently received an incredibly generous donation from Herb & Marla White. They listed, and sold, their home through Heart to Heart Real Estate, a remarkable local Real Estate company who donates half of every commission earned to the non-profit or charity of your choice. Thanks to the White’s giving of $5,625.00, specifically designated for funding Lifeguards & Junior Lifeguards, we are well into the fundraising process.
Now, we are looking to you, our Morro Bay community, to help raise the remaining funds necessary. Following is a break-down of individual items we’re fundraising for, and how much we still need.
Would you Rather Mail a Check?
Send Payments to:
Friends of the Morro Bay Harbor Department
PO Box 718
Morro Bay, CA 93443
- Junior Lifeguard First Aid / And Unites – $3000 33% 33%
- Lifeguard & Junior Lifeguard Water Safety Helmets – $1500 66% 66%
- Lifeguard & Junior Lifeguard Safety Rashguards – $2000 50% 50%
- Junior Lifeguard Equipment Safety & Maintenance – $1500 66% 66%
- Boat Safety Training Grants & Class Development – $3000 55% 55%