- This event has passed.
Harbor Advisory Board Meeting
August 4, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Harbor Advisory Board reviews, advises, and makes recommendations to the City Council on items pertaining to use, control, promotion, and operation of vessels and watercraft within the harbor, docks, piers, slips, utilities, and publicly-owned harbor facilities and water commerce, navigation, or fishery in the Harbor.
The Board also reviews and recommends rates, tolls, fees, or other payments to be made for use or operation of the Harbor. The Harbor Advisory Board makes reports and recommendations on these issues to other City Boards and Commissions on harbor-related matters and when requested, will review items referred to them by other City Boards, Commissions, or the City Council.
- 1st Thursday of the month
- 6 p.m.
- Veteran’s Memorial Hall
209 Surf Street
Morro Bay, CA 93442
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
View Most Recent Agenda (PDF) | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Minutes (PDF) | View All
The Harbor Advisory Board is comprised of 7 voting members, 4 of which must be qualified electors of the City of Morro Bay. Appointments are made by the City Council.
- Alan Alward, Joseph Conchelos, and Tom Hafer, Morro Bay Commercial Fishing
- Ron Reisner, Member at Large
- Gene Doughty, Representative of South Bay / Los Osos
- Dana McClish, Recreational Boating – Vice Chair
- Bill Luffee, Marine Oriented Business – Chairman
- Lynn Meissen, Member at Large
- Neal Maloney, Waterfront Leaseholders