- This event has passed.
28th Annual Big, Bad and Ugly
February 17, 2018 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Estero Bay Surf Club and the city of Morro Bay proudly invite you to the infamous Big, Bad and Ugly Surf Invitational. “The Ugly” is one of the most challenging surfing events in the Coalition of Surfing Clubs’ schedule. The Estero Bay Surf Club will host a dinner Saturday evening.
A two-day event:
- 1st Day – Saturday, Feb. 17 – Long Board Contest,
- 1st heat 7:00AM This is a longboard & shortboard event with SUP divisions – A longboard is 9 feet or 3 feet over your head.
- 2nd Day – Sunday, Feb. 18 – 1st heat 7:00AM Second day heats and finals
- Saturday, Feb. 17th – 5:00 PM – Dinner, Raffle, & Music at
- Morro Bay Community Center, 1001 Kennedy Way, Morro Bay.
- Entry – General $95.00 – Grom (13-12) & Menhune (11 under) $45 Entries Includes: 1 Ugly T-shirt, 1 awards dinner ticket, goody bag. Note: Add $25.00 if planning to surf in two segments. Example: Longboard and shortboard add $25.00.
ENTRY DEADLINE: February 10, 2018
CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Estero Bay Surf Club
SEND ENTRY: Estero Bay Surf Club, P.O. Box 25, Morro Bay, CA 93442
We are looking forward to your club members enjoying a great day of surfing on the Central Coast. “The Ugly” strives to promote friendship between the Coalition of Surf Club participants. The intent of “the Ugly” is all out fun. Fill out the entry form and give to your team captain.Team Captains will be responsible for delivering completed entry forms for all team members competing, Sign up is thru NetSportMgt 2018 THE BIG, BAD AND UGLY SURF CONTEST Follow Results on TWITTER.COM at: @NETSPORTMGT Please notify us by phone (or email) of your club’s interest for early planning.