Introducing the Leprechaun Crawl!!!
Morro Bay introduces the first ever Leprechaun Crawl!
On Friday, March 16, from 6:00pm to 10:00pm join us for an adult scavenger hunt with wine, beer and whiskey. Tickets are $15 each ($20 at the door) and can be purchased below. You must be over 21 to sample beverages. 13 of our restaurants and pubs will offer tastings of an IPA, wine or a Whiskey for you to imbibe and a few bites to nibble on while you complete your Passport. A completely filled out Passport will be entered to win a prize for a full weekend of wining and dining!
The Liquid Details:
- You can start anytime between 6:00pm and 8:00pm
- Everyone gets a small sip of beverages, and the must finish before they leave the business
- Special glasses will be supplied
- We will ID and give bracelets to those over 21
- All participants must have an armband and special glasses to sample any drinks
- People without the bracelet can still play and just get the stamp at no charge
- Please dress like a leprechaun
- Starting points (to get glasses and wristbands) are at The Siren and Harbor Hut
- Finish point to drop off filled out Passports and hear the winners is at Legends Bar
- Proceeds go the Friends of the Morro Bay Harbor Department (that’s us!)
- Over $1000 in prizes
- Designated drivers can play for free!
Questions? Ask us on Facebook! We will get right back to you.
If you want to book a room and stay in Morro Bay- Here are the best deals.
Proceeds go to your Friends of The Morro Bay Harbor Department, specifically to our efforts to rebuild the floating dock.